Please enable JavaScript to access this page.

The Tribe - Season 6 - Episode 16 ... (Fiction)

(Tensions in the cabin had been anything but smooth that night, and Amber already in the bitchy mood she was in had decided she should warn Zoe about Lex.. Although she didn't want it to sound too obvious that she was trouble causing, that is exactly what she intended to do)

AMBER: Hi
ZOE: (Rolls her eyes).. What?
AMBER: I just thought I should come and warn you..
ZOE: About what? .. (she snapped)
AMBER: About what your getting yourself into.... with Lex
ZOE: Oh don't start Amber, you aren't happy so you can't bear to see anyone else that way either huh?
AMBER: (Defending herself).. No.... No that's not it at all
ZOE: Then what?
AMBER: Look Lex isn't who you think he is okay? ... He's the biggest womanizer I know
ZOE: What and Jay isn't?
AMBER: That's different... beside's I wasn't even talking about Jay
ZOE: No.. but I am! .. Look I don't care about Lex's past, what's done is done.. it's behind him
AMBER: (shaking her head).. It's not past.. it's right now.. he's Lex... (sighs).. If you think you can be with him and not get your heart broken, you are so wrong.. He's only after one thing
ZOE: I see through you Amber, you think no one else see's it? .. Well I do.. Your bitter about Bray's lack of interest in you lately.. aren't you? ..
(Amber knew that Zoe had a point about where she was going with this conversation, but she wasn't about to admit it)
ZOE: Listen to me.. You might have thought that you and Bray were the perfect couple.. but you wanna know what I think?
AMBER: What?
ZOE: I think he's better off without you..... Look at you, setting out to destroy other peoples relationships, because YOU can't get the guy you want... your pathetic..
(Zoe leaves Amber to wallow in her own self pity and joins Lex outside)

(May takes note of Gel and Ved sharing a kiss and finds it revolting)
MAY: Get a room you two
GEL: What's your problem?
VED: Her problem is that I'm not a woman
GEL: I don't get it.. (she frowns)
MAY: How did you know about that.. you little weasel?
GEL: Know about what?
VED: Nothing get's past me May.. I have ways of finding out EVERYTHING
.........................................................................................

(Later that night, the party had ended and everyone had gone to bed.. Jay was pretty lucky, Lex had only blackened his eye for him as Zoe had gotten there just in time to split up the fight before it got out of hand.. as he lay in bed alone, he only had one thing on his mind "Amber".. he'd taken note of Bray's distance towards her and had thought to himself that maybe he stood a chance still, just maybe!....  Bray on the other hand was fast asleep, he still shared a room with Amber and his son, but he'd separated the single beds and put them at either side of the bedroom... Amber was still awake glancing over at Bray.. she was so confused about who she wanted to be with and started to wonder if what Zoe had said about her that night was true)

(Slade and Ebony were the only two still awake, Ebony had something on her mind, and Slade knew that she was definitely hiding something)
SLADE: What's the secret Ebony?
EBONY: (snapping out of her thoughts).. What? .. Oh nothing, why'd you ask?
SLADE: You've got guilt written all over your face.. what's eating you?
EBONY: I can't say
SLADE: Why not?
EBONY: You'd hate me forever..
SLADE: (laughs).. don't be silly.. I know all about your past, but I'm still here
EBONY: If I told you, you won't be for much longer
SLADE: I'd stick with you.. no matter what.. (he says stroking her face) ..
EBONY: Even if I set out to hurt someone?
SLADE: You obviously feel pretty guilty about it now, I think that's punishment enough, don't you?
EBONY: Even if it was someone I knew you cared about?
(Slade stared hard into Ebony's eyes)
EBONY: Even if it was ... Ruby?
____________________________________________
-End Of Episode 16-

No comments:

Post a Comment