Please enable JavaScript to access this page.

The Tribe - Season 6 - Episode 15 ... (Fiction)


(By now the party was in full swing, Jay had managed to strike up a conversation with Ruby and had caught the attention of some of the others.. Not least of all Amber.. "Was Jay really that much of a sleeze to try it on with two girls in the same night?" .. she thought to herself! .. Also trying his luck was Daryl, obviously he didn't know Salene well enough if he thought he stood even a slight chance with her)
DARYL: Do you want to dance? .. I mean I'm not very good but..
(Salene raised an eyebrow as she waited for Daryl to finish his sentence)
DARYL: Look my mind has gone completely blank.. I ..
SALENE: (Interrupting).. Don't worry about it..(Smiling)..  I'd love to "Dance" .. (she replied adding emphasis to the word "Dance" just so that Daryl got the message)
(As Salene and Daryl take to the cleared space of the living area to dance, as Zoe headed to the bathroom, Ram, Lex, Ved & Gel are stood close chatting, well it was more likely that Ram & Lex were chatting .. whilst Ved and Gel listened in.. Ved caught ear of Lottie's laughter and turned to see Bray swinging her around.. And because Bray had always been the sort of father figure to most of the younger members of his tribe... it had reminded Ved of how his dad used to do that with him when he was Lottie's age)
VED: I wish I could go back in time for a day, just to fly like that
LEX: Wish granted
(Lex said picking Ved up and throwing him onto the pile of blankets in the corner of the room)
GEL: Lex! 
(Gel was shocked at Lex's actions and hurried over to Ved)
GEL: Are you hurt?
(Ved winced and rubbed his back, but he wasn't prepared to look like a wimp in front of Gel)
VED: No, I'm fine.... I had a soft landing see.. (he says patting the blankets underneath him)
(Gel glances over at Lex and Ram who obviously found Ved's little flying lesson pretty funny)
GEL: He's just a bully
LEX: Oh get a sense of humour, it was hilarious
(Lex calls over.. and Ram finishes the comment with a snide cackle)
VED: Think nothing of it, he's just using any opportunity that he can to get his revenge
(Ved takes note of Gel's confused expression and decides to explain further)
VED: Lex and I go back a while, there's always been bad blood and hatred between us.. I should have expected his backlash sooner or later
GEL: What did you do to him to make him so angry? .. To make him hate you so much?
(Ved knew that to tell the truth, would only jeopardise his chances of getting any closer to Gel... and right now he wasn't willing to lose her before he'd even had a real chance to get to know her properly)
VED: Some things... (pauses).. Nothing bad enough to deserve this though .. (he replies lying cowardously)
(Jay had now resumed his chat with Zoe from earlier that night as she returned from the bathroom, whilst Amber was alone with only Trudy for company... she could see her grip on Bray slipping away as she watched jealously as he chatted with Ruby and Ebony.. but she is secretly pleased when Slade interrupts their little chat)
SLADE: (Taking Ebony's hand).. Are we going to dance or just stand around chatting all night
EBONY: (Laughs).. He's very persistent Bray, you'll have to excuse him, We'll catch up some other time
(As Ebony and Slade break up the little group Amber's heart sinks again as she see's Ruby and Bray left alone, Amber knew that Ruby and Bray had grown pretty close the past week or so and was even more jealous than ever as she watched them dancing together)
TRUDY: (Appearing behind Amber).. Are you okay?
AMBER: I guess so.. 
TRUDY: (Following Amber's Gaze).. There's nothing in it
AMBER: You hope?
TRUDY: No.. I know it..
(Amber sighs)
TRUDY: It's just a dance Amber, Lighten up..... Bray loves YOU.. I'm certain of that.. (pauses).. so come on.. Just enjoy yourself
(By now Lex had taken note of Jay getting close to Zoe again, and wasn't happy about it to say the least)
LEX: Excuse me Ram
RAM: (Following Lex's gaze) .. Sure.. go get her back lover boy .. (he jokes)
LEX: I intend to.. (he replied with every intention of hurting Jay)
JAY: (Catching a glimpse of Lex heading towards him and Zoe).. Here we go again
LEX: Too right, I thought I made myself quite clear earlier pal.. stay away from my girl
ZOE: We were just talking Lex, honest
LEX: Sure, and it looked pretty cosy as well
ZOE: We're just friends
JAY: Your a fool Lex, I'm not after your girl
LEX: Sure your not... You couldn't keep Amber, so now your hitting on every other girl you set your eye's on.. your the biggest sleeze I know
(Amber already in a very bad mood heads over to Lex, Jay and Zoe and stands between them)
AMBER: I have had quite enough of this, and I've had enough of trying to break fights up.. if you two want to act like children then fine.. but take it outside, because I am NOT cleaning up blood from the cabin floor.. (sighs).. and if you kill each other, so be it.. 
LEX: I have no problem with that
ZOE: Lex NO
(Lex and Jay exchange hate filled eye contact)
AMBER: I mean it.. GET .. (she snaps signalling to the door)
LEX: I'll see you outside.. (he shoulder barges Jay on his way out)
(Jay stays put.. and he realises Amber really didn't care.. should he fight with Lex? ..
Bray on the other hand was surprised at Amber, she was filled with hate! .. This wasn't the woman he loved.. what had happened to her? .. All he knew was that Amber had changed and he didn't love the new her one bit!)
________________________________________________________
-End Of Episode 15-

No comments:

Post a Comment