Please enable JavaScript to access this page.

The Tribe - Season 6 - Episode 12 ... (Fiction)

(By now the gang had all washed and were almost back at the cabin, where they'd be warm and could catch some fish for their dinner.. Everyone felt fresher.. but they were still worn out from all the walking and lack of decent food.. Amber hadn't spoken a word to Jay, and she had been avoiding Bray.. who felt the only way she'd talk to him would be for him to make the first move and apologise for the fact that she had to witness the fight)



BRAY: Amber? .. Why are you avoiding me?

AMBER: Figure it out for yourself Bray

BRAY: So I had a fight with Jay.. Look I'm sorry you had to see that.. but if you heard what he'd said, you'd have hit him too

AMBER: You still don't get it do you?

BRAY: Get what?

AMBER: We're a tribe Bray, we're struggling enough as it is.. we don't need you and Jay creating more worries... I told you about him, but did any of you listen? .. No.. and YOU were insistant on keeping him in the tribe.. (looking Bray up and down).. big mistake that was huh?

BRAY: No.. I told you.. he's useful..

AMBER: Useful? .. Bray look at you.. Your black and blue..

BRAY: That doesn't matter.. HE came off worse..

AMBER: This isn't about who won or lost.. this is about survival..... and how long do you think we're going to last if we can't even survive standing each other? .. (she walks off in front carrying Bray Jnr)

BRAY: Amber?

AMBER: DON'T Bray.. Just go talk to Gel or something.. I'm sure she'd be very pleased with the company

RUBY: (appearing behind Bray) .. Your not alone you know..

BRAY: How do you mean?

RUBY: The problems your having with Jay.. He doesn't make a very good first impression.. I remember when he first came to Liberty.. Slade didn't like him all that much... In fact.. Slade's never really liked Jay at all, I mean they're not friends or anything.. I think Slade just tolerates him..

(Bray didn't know Slade all that well.. but he liked the sounds of him)

BRAY: Kind of the way I HAVE TO tolerate Ebony! .. I'm not her greatest fan

RUBY: Join the club.. (she laughs).. So how long have you known her?

BRAY: Oh.. Ebony and I go way back.. Trudy too.. And Zoe and Ebony's older sisters.. Nobody knows what happened to the two of them though..

RUBY: Siva and Java?

BRAY: Yeah that's right.. (pauses).. Wait.. how do you know?

RUBY: They came to the city.. they were part of the techno's.. Lex had a relationship with Siva.. and not to long after she left the techno's.. But it all came to a tragic end.. Doesn't surprise me where Ebony is concerned..

BRAY: What happened?

RUBY: Java came to Liberty causing trouble.. and as Siva saved Ebony.. she died herself.. they had a sort of show down with the wrist lasers.. Ebony was left with no choice but to take revenge for Siva and also self defence so she killed Java.. it was awful....

BRAY: How did Lex take it?

RUBY: Oh he was broken.. he was fragile for a while.. but you know Lex.. he didn't show it.. he goes on and keeps his head high.. but we knew he was hurting badly inside

(Bray had no words for that.. he felt quite sorry for Lex.. losing all the women he'd loved.. But he was also worried for Zoe.. if it was fate that all Lex's women died then what would happen to his little sister? .."Give the guy a break.. he deserves to be happy for once.. And Zoe will do that, no problem" .. He thought to himself)

(Walking a bit in front of the others was Salene, Trudy and Amber.. who had been talking amongst themselves)

SALENE: Oh give him a break Amber.. The fight was probably over you in the first place.. That's gotta make you feel good somehow.. don't it?

AMBER: (Smiling).. Stop it.. You're shameless you know that?

SALENE: (Taking Bray Jnr from Amber).. At least I raised a smile.. which is good to see since I look around at all these glum faces

TRUDY: Your lucky Amber.. You've got a very attractive man who loves you and the most beautiful son... Everything a girl could ask for.. What I'd give to have what you and Bray have got..

SALENE: (agreeing with Trudy).. You really don't know just how lucky you are

(Amber remains silent.. she knew Salene and trudy were right.. and she just smiles)

(At the back of the group were the two who complained the most.. Ved and Gel..)

VED: I'm so not walking again for the next few days..

GEL: I second that... I wish we were back already.. I need to get out of these clothes.. and I haven't changed my make up in three days

VED: Shocking!

GEL: What is?

VED: Well you're wearing muddy clothes and your make up is all smudged.. but you still look beautiful

GEL: Aww, you really think so? .. (she say's fluttering her eyelashes)

VED: I wouldn't say it if I didn't

GEL: That's really sweet.. (she replies kissing him on the cheek)

(A little in front of Ved and Gel was Ram, Slade and Ebony.. And what would you know.. Ram burst's into song.. yet AGAIN)

RAM: "You give me a reason to survive, you wake me up I feel alive, Ohhh you got me"

EBONY: (smiling at Slade) .. He's happy

SLADE: He's probably checking Ruby out, in front

EBONY: Has he got ANY taste at all?

SLADE: Oh come on Ebony, isn't it about time you put the fued with Ruby behind you.. the past is past..

EBONY: Well in that case... "I can't sit still, can't concentrate.. I need you so I just can't wait.. Ohhh you got me" .. (she sings adding to Ram's song)

RAM: Ebony please... Your ruining my melody.. and You can't sing

EBONY: (turns to Slade and whispers).. "I" can't sing? ..

SLADE: Shhh, let him have his moment.... (he laughs)

MAY: Hey Lottie..I used to be just like you..

LOTTIE: How?

MAY: Stealing! .. (sighs).. but NEVER from friends.. or my own tribe.. that's where we differ

LOTTIE: I can't help it.. It's a habit..

MAY: It's hard.. but you need to break it.. Because the others really meant it.. They WILL kick you out of the Tribe!

ZOE: Hey guys.. the cabins just up ahead

JAY: Finally

LEX: You said it..

AMBER: Really Lex? .. This whole trek was YOUR idea in the first pla...

(She didn't get chance to finish her sentence.. she threw her head forward and threw up)

BRAY: (Running towards her).. Amber?

TRUDY: Amber are you okay?

AMBER: No Trudy.. I don't feel too good..

BRAY: Amber.. what's wrong?



_____________________________________________________

-End Of Episode 12-

No comments:

Post a Comment