Please enable JavaScript to access this page.

The Tribe - Season 6 - Episode 13 ... ( Fiction)

(By now everyone had gathered around Amber, they were concerned since her face had turned a little pale, Bray and Jay seemed especially concerned.. Jay still had feelings for Amber.. and he hadn't meant those things that he'd said about her to Bray earlier that day, he'd just been speaking from hurt at the time.. and now he felt rather guilty)
JAY: Amber? .. What's wrong?
BRAY: Stay out of it.. she is NONE of your concern
LEX: What's wrong with her?
BRAY: I don't know
ZOE: I can see the cabin, we could carry her there
TRUDY: No, she could do with the fresh air.. you guys head on, I'll stay with Amber
(She suggests sitting Amber down on a thick tree stump.. The others start to head back to the cabin.. but Bray stands firmly where he is)
TRUDY: (Looking up).. Uh, you too Bray..
 BRAY: But what if?
TRUDY: (Interrupting him).. I'll manage..  (sighs).. Besides you don't want Bray Jnr to get cold do you?
(Bray frowns and remains standing where he is.. Trudy know's he's only doing this because he's concerned.. but she also know's that Amber just needs some fresh air and a bit of support from a friend right now)
TRUDY: Go on Bray..
(Bray reluctantly leaves Trudy to deal with Amber, As soon as Bray is out of sight Amber speaks)
AMBER: I DO know what's wrong with me Trudy.. (she say's looking up at Trudy)
TRUDY: What is it?
AMBER: I'm pregnant..
TRUDY: What? .. Are you sure?
AMBER: Pretty sure
TRUDY: Amber, if you're SURE that your pregnant.. then you HAVE TO tell Bray
AMBER: I CAN'T Trudy..
(Trudy notices that Amber looks very worried.. and she stares at her with a concerned expression)
AMBER: I can't tell him because.... the baby might not be his..
(Trudy looks at the sky in disbelief that Amber could be carrying Jay's baby)
TRUDY: Oh no.. this is all you need
AMBER: Your telling me, What is this going to do to me and Bray? .. If the baby's Jay's it could tear us apart, rocky as it is
TRUDY: Then you have no choice.. you have to make the hardest decision that a mother could ever make
(Amber stares at Trudy... had Trudy really just suggested what she thought she had?)
AMBER: What do you mean? ..(frowning) .. Trudy tell me you're not suggesting that I terminate the baby.. (pauses)..  are you?
(Trudy's silence tells Amber everything she needed to know.. Trudy a mother herself.. how could she even suggest that?)
AMBER: (Horrified) .. Trudy that's barbaric.. There is NO decision to be made.. If I terminate my baby, I could be killing Bray's child.. He'd HATE me for that
TRUDY: But he'd hate the child if it was Jay's... you HAVE TO think about that.. If you choose to keep the baby.. and it turns out to be Jay's.. Then you can kiss goodbye to Bray forever.. I guarantee it.. someone else's baby is a big enough problem to tear you both apart, for good.
AMBER: Oh Trudy,  this is such a mess ..
(Amber lets her head drop into her hands)
(Meanwhile the others had managed to find their way back to the cabin and settled down.. Gel and Ved were getting very close and it was quite clear that everyone had given up.. all the time they'd been at the cabin and they'd done nothing)
MAY: Are we really this pathetic that we can't do anything? .. What have the mallrats become?
EBONY: Since when were you EVER a mallrat May?
MAY: You want to make something of it?
EBONY: (Getting right up into May's face)..  Try it.. and You'll be the first to lose all your teeth
SALENE: Get a grip, the pair of you.. Now let's just think things through.. May is right.. So far we've done zilch.. and we're struggling to survive
JAY: We need to make a decision.. something that could shape our future
RAM: I agree with that
SLADE: (shocked) .. The great Ram, concerned about the future.. Never thought I'd see the day.. (he replies with great sarcasm)
RAM: Yeah well.. you know.. I'm just full of surprises
VED: Yeah, like when we first met back up...  I never thought I'd be seeing you walking..
BRAY: (facing reality) .. Maybe it is time we faced our fears? .. And maybe it's time we took a little risk once in a while..
EBONY: What do you mean?
SLADE: I think I know..
BRAY: I mean, maybe it's time to return to the city?
LOTTIE: (Excited) .. There's so much more to do in the city, at least we won't be bored
MAY: You mean there's so much more for YOU to steal.. in the city?
GEL: Yeah.. Well you touch anything of mine, and you'll be sorry .. (she says glaring at Lottie)
(Daryl hadn't heard the girls bickering, he was too concerned at what Bray had suggested.. Daryl had always been a wuss)
DARYL: Go back to the city? .. I hope your kidding, that's a suicide mission
LEX: Yeah but if it was.. then how come we haven't bumped into the other tribes? .. not even ONE of them
RUBY: Do you really think we'd all have come to the same island?
LEX: No but there isn't a great lot of choice.. after all WE did end up at this dump
RUBY: Yeah.. and who brought us here?
RAM: Ruby? ..
LEX: Hey DON'T blame this on ME
ZOE: Yeah watch your mouth..
(Sensing that people were growing frustrated with each other Bray steps between Zoe and Ruby)
BRAY: Cool it.... (sighs)..  Lex is right.. I think it's time to return to the city..
(Amber and Trudy walk through the cabin doors in time to overhear Bray's idea and Gel steps forward holding Ved's hand)
GEL: Well I have an announcement of my own to make.. Ved and I are together.. (she say's excitedly)
LEX: (Sighing) .. How interesting
GEL: Yeah well, you always were hard to please Lex..
AMBER: Actually ... whilst we're on the subject of announcements.. I have a little one of my own to tell everyone
(Everyone glances over at Amber)
BRAY: What is it Amber?
AMBER: (Taking Bray's hands) .. Bray I'm pregnant
GEL: Don't you know how to play protected?
TRUDY: Not helping.. Gel.. (Trudy scolds through gritted teeth)
(Jay steps forward)
JAY: Who's is it?
AMBER: I .. I can't say
BRAY: Why not?
AMBER: Because.....(pauses).. Because.. I don't know
(Bray free's his hands from Amber's grasp, and stands there in complete silence.. there was NO room in their relationship for another man's baby.. could this be the start of the end for Bray and Amber?)

No comments:

Post a Comment