Please enable JavaScript to access this page.

The Tribe - Season 6 - Episode 7 ... (Fiction)

-Episode 7-

(Amber stood by her bedroom door and took a quick second glance over at a sleeping Jay, then turned her attention to Bray Jnr who was fast asleep.. not even a stir from him.. "He'll be okay for a short while, He's asleep".. she thought to herself, before looking over at Jay again)
AMBER: Sorry Jay .. (she whispered to herself)
(Closing her bedroom door behind her, she made her way to Bray and Lex's room.. she walked bare foot across the cold wood floors of the living space.. then gentley opened the door to where she saw Bray sleeping peacefully in the bed at the opposite side of the room from Lex.... Entering,  she made her way over to Bray's bed and sat on the edge of it.. She sat there for a while just staring at his face.. "Please don't reject me".. she thought, wondering if this was the right time to wake him)
AMBER: I love you.. (she whispered stroking his baby face)
(Bray stirred a little at the feel of Amber's touch.......  she quickley covered his mouth as he awoke)
BRAY: Amber? .. Do you know what time it is?.. .What do you want?.
AMBER: (Nodding she speaks quitely) .. You.......
BRAY: Can't it wait till the morning?
AMBER: No... I can't sleep... I have to do this now...(pauses)..  I love you.. It's you I want
BRAY: What about Jay?
AMBER: I can't stay with Jay,  everytime I close my eyes I see your face.. it's haunting me.. And I like it.. (she smiles)
(Closing her eyes.. she leans in towards him .. as their lips touch.. Amber realises.. this is what she'd been missing.. no one's kisses had made her feel more at home than Bray's... The night was going to be a special one)
.................................................................................................

(In the morning everyone gathers in the living space and what a sight they are.. They looked like at bunch of strangers.. Their moods differed from person to person.. Amber hands Bray his son for him to change and feed..... Jay's attempts to get close to Amber uneases her as she shuffles away..... Zoe and Lex seem to be making flirtatious eye signals at each other.. whilst Trudy looks happier than she had ever been in a long time.. Slade and Ebony are happily snuggled together in the corner.. Ram and Ved look like a pair of gossiping girls as they have a good catch up whilst Lottie, Daryl and Salene are sat chatting among themselves.. Gel is "as always" checking herself out in the mirror.. Jack and Ellie look rather uncomfortable ..And May is stood bored and tapping her foot)
LEX: I think since no one is especially busy today.. We should make use of it and go out and look for food and supplys.. We can split up into teams.. And the weaker  few can stay with the children.... However I AM still a little bit tired... no thanks to the noise that kept me awake last night
TRUDY: What noise?
JAY: Yeah.. I slept like a baby..
LEX: You might have.. But I can't say the same for Amber
(Confused .. Jay turns his attention to Amber.. Amber bows her head feeling guilty for what she'd done behind Jay's back...She decided to come right out with it and tell him.. "He's bound to find out soon anyway".. she thought)
AMBER: There's no easy way to tell you this..... but..  Bray and I... We're back together
JAY: (feeling hurt and angry).. Since when?
AMBER: Last night...
JAY: Tell me you didn't do what I think you did.... Not without speaking to me first
LEX: Oh trust me .. she did exactly what you think she did
BRAY: Shut it.. Lex
AMBER: Look I didn't want to hurt you.. but.. I couldn't continue living this lie.. I couldn't sleep last night because all I wanted to do was follow my heart.. I couldn't deny it what it wanted Jay..  You knew how I felt about Bray, before you got close to me... So you must have known deep inside, that the day I found him again.. that I'd want to be with him.
JAY: I guess I knew deep down that I'd lost you... but I never thought you'd cheat on me
(Jay walked to his room feeling hurt and betrayed.. Whilst Bray comforted Amber)
AMBER: This isn't what I expected at all.. I thought breaking up with him would be so straight forward.. that he'd be understanding
BRAY: You know, it was a decision between hurting him.. or breaking two hearts... And YOUR heart made the right choice.. Amber, what else could you have done?
AMBER: While I can't possibly feel any lower.. I have an apology to make.. Zoe... I've been a total bitch towards you.. I admit.. when I first met you.. I got the wrong idea about you and Bray..  and I'm very sorry.. Forgive me?
ZOE: You make my brother happy.. so there's nothing to forgive..
(Wrapped in Bray's embrace, Amber smiles....... Jay emerges from his room with his small bag packed)
LEX: Where do you think you're going?
JAY: Oh don't worry.. I'm not leaving.. I wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction.. (he says aiming the comment at Bray).. But I thought I'd make things easier.. I'm switching rooms with Bray
LEX: Your kidding me? .. last night I witnessed something that will haunt me for the rest of my life.. thanks guys.. (he says looking at Bray and Amber.. before turning his attention back to Jay)... and now you want me to share a room with someone who'll be sulking for the rest of the year over what happened last night.... no way
EBONY: (Smiling).. Wait.. what will haunt you Lex? .. (Ebony asked intrigued)
LEX: What I SAW ... And heard.
(The gang start to laugh.. But Bray and Amber didn't seem to care.. they had each other and that's all that mattered)
LEX: Besides.. I have a little announcment of my own to make.. Zoe and I.. We're together.. We'd like a room of our own soon.. but for now I'd rather share with Ram.. at least I won't hear any crying from him..
RAM: (clapping both his hands together).. Well that's sorted.. Jay, Your in with Ved and Daryl
SALENE: Lex.. there is NO more room
LEX: Well we'll have to MAKE room
JACK: Ah.. Actually there's no need to fight about Space.. Lex and Zoe.. you'll get your wish
SLADE: Jack.. is there something you'd like to share with the rest of us?
JACK: Yeah.. (Jack replied feeling as though he was letting his own tribe down)
(Ellie notices Jacks discomfort and helps him out)
ELLIE: What he means is.. Jack and I.. We're leaving
AMBER: What? .. But you can't.. Where will you go?
RUBY: Jack we need you.. We need both of you.. We need ALL OF US
JACK: I'm sorry guys.. this just isn't for us.. I mean you guys talk about going back to the city soon.. and it's just not for us.. not again.. So many bad things have happened in the city.. and for Ellie and I to start again.. We need to be away from it all..
ELLIE: We feel safer out here
JACK: We'll last longer on our own
LEX: Yeah like you two could survive on your own
JACK: What I meant was we'd survive longer as a couple out here.. without anyone in the city trying to tear us apart.. But thanks for the overwhelming vote of confidence Lex.. that means a lot
LEX: Hey, I was just saying
SALENE: I can't believe you're leaving us ..
JACK: You don't need us anymore
ELLIE: Besides.. you've got Ram.. he's smart, and he's a wiz on the computer.. so there you have it.. your very own new.. computer geek
AMBER: Hardly the same though... No offence Ram.. (she smiles)
RAM: (laughing)..  None taken
(Whilst the gang rally round Jack and Ellie to give them their best wishes and hugs... May signals for Salene to follow her ...  She leads her outside.. it's warm.. but there's a nice cool breeze.. May sits down on a tree stump)
MAY: It's breaking again huh?
SALENE: No.. This is just a splinter in the thumb.. neither of them were big fighters anyway.. We need strength if this tribe is to survive.. Sure they'll be missed.. but with them gone, that's two less backs to have to watch
MAY: You seemed pretty upset inside..
SALENE: I still am.. I just think maybe we'll have a better chance without them.. We'll miss Jack and Ellie so much.. Jack mainly.. he's one of the originals.. a mallrat for sure..  he's a mallrat to the heart.... to the soul even....  he's just got the spirit
MAY: (Saddened).. Unlike me.. you mean?
SALENE: I didn't say that
MAY: But you meant it.. and your right.. I have betrayed you all... so many times.. How long do you think the mallrats will continue to welcome me back with open arms?
SALENE: It's in the past.. You have to wipe the slate clean.. but your right .....the mallrats won't forgive and forget forever...  this is your LAST chance.. don't blow it May
(Salene turns to head back inside.. May tugs on her arm.. and stands up to kiss Salene.. but Salene pushes her away)
SALENE: MAY?
MAY: I'm sorry.. I thought maybe..
SALENE: (Interrupting in disappointment).. What? .. That I'd changed my mind? .. May, I'm straight.. I'm not gay.. I thought I'd made myself very clear about that... (sighs).. I care for you as a friend.. but that's as far as it goes!
______________________________________________________

-End Of Episode 7-

No comments:

Post a Comment