Please enable JavaScript to access this page.

The Tribe - Season 6 - Episode 6 ... (Fiction)

-Episode 6-

(It was evening, Brady and Bray Jnr were tucked up in bed and fast asleep in their rooms.. whilst the others were sat on the floor in the living space with blankets wrapped around them.. They had quite a strong light glowing from all the candles and they were chatting among themselves.. Bray and Amber were sat at opposite sides of the cabin's living room.. they STILL weren't talking.. Bray was sat next to his sister and Lex at one side of the room.. whilst Amber was wrapped in Jay's arms at the other side...)

SALENE: (Breaking the awkward silence) .. You know what guys? .. I think we'll be alright here.. it's like home
GEL: What? .. We can't stay here forever.. I need new clothes.. shoes.. make up.. this is only be temporary till we find something better.. isn't it? ..(she asks worried)
 EBONY: Gel's right.. We CAN'T stay here forever.. but for now it's the best we can do
BRAY: Well..  I don't know about you lot, but my plan is to eventually go back to the city
EBONY: That's my plan too.. but as things stand and whilst we're here.. someone needs to make the decisions and decide what we should do.. I think it should be Bray.. He was our leader before
BRAY: I don't know Ebony... Maybe Lex should take charge for a while...
(Lex is stunned that Bray had nominated HIM.. They'd never been close friends.. but it felt good knowing that Bray trusted him enough)
BRAY: Leadership isn't really my thing.. Besides.. I don't know how long I'll be sticking around.
TRUDY: Bray?
(Bray stands up and leaves the cabin..)
MAY: Ooo .. Someone isn't getting tucked up in bed properly at night... (May bitches)
(Ebony, Trudy, Gel, Lex and Zoe.. shoot an angry look at May..  May notices)
MAY: What? .. I'm only speaking the truth.. (she snaps)
TRUDY: Well some of us would prefer it, if you didn't speak AT ALL.. (Trudy snaps back)
(Amber replays Bray's words in her mind.. "I don't know how long I'll be sticking around"..  they re-played over and over in her head.. and by now she was feeling even worse.. Devastated she decides to take herself to bed...... Trudy however, had wondered outside to speak with Bray.. she sit's next to him and places her hand on his shoulder supportively)
TRUDY: How are you doing? .. (She asks softly)
BRAY: Not great
TRUDY: I understand...  and I know it's hard.. You and I are in the same boat.. I lost out to Amber so many times.. first with you.. and then with Jay.. (pauses)..  but it get's a bit easier.. in time
BRAY: (Devastated to say the least) .. Doe's it? ... (he asks doubtfully)
(Trudy nods and remains silent as Bray turns his head..... face to face with Trudy.. He takes in the soft and concerned expression on her face.. while Trudy stares deep into his eyes seductively, she feels something.. she's not sure what but seeing Bray looking at her with such softness in his eyes, tugs at her heart....... she knew she shouldn't because there was a big chance she'd only end up hurt, but she decides to risk it and take the plunge anyway.. She leans in to kiss Bray.. and she is shocked but pleased when he kisses her back.. And so tenderly! ....  their lips linger on each others for a while..)
TRUDY: You're not really going to leave us are you? ..(she asks , still starry eyed after the kiss)
(Bray wasn't really thinking straight.. he was still hurting over Amber.. and was still so confused)
BRAY: (nodding) .. Come with me.. We could get away from it all.. and start again... together
TRUDY: As tempting as that is.. and believe me.. it really IS.... (sighs).. it'd be so unfair to do that to you and your son.. I couldn't watch you to leave him
BRAY: (snapping back to reality).. No your right.. I couldn't leave him .. I don't know what I was thinking
TRUDY: You're not thinking straight.. it's understandable.. I've felt what you're feeling now, so many times before... So I do understand..
(This time Bray made the first move and leaned in to kiss Trudy for a second time... They shared a long passionate kiss.. Meanwhile indoors most of the others had gone to bed..  which meant Lex and Zoe were alone together.. and it seemed like they'd been doing some flirting of their own.. )
LEX: So.. is that a yes.. (he smiles hopefully)
ZOE: That depends what the question is... (she teases Flirtatiously)
LEX: Well this is strange... Normally it just happens... But, here goes ..(taking a deep breath.. he really liked this girl and didn't want to mess up)..  do you.. maybe.. wanna go out some time .. (he asked , feeling pretty awkward)
ZOE: Well there's nowhere to go.. being stuck in the middle of nowhere.. (she laughs).. but if you're asking me to be your girlfriend.. I can happily reply yes to that question
(Lex smiles.. and the couple share their first ever kiss.. Sparks fly for Zoe.. it was magical.. she'd never felt this way about anyone before.. she'd had boyfriends in the past.. but for her this was different.. there was something about this guy that gave her butterflies in her stomach when he kissed her.. "could it be love".. she wondered.. but quickly dismissed the thought.. "Love at first touch".. I've never heard of that before,  she thought!)
.................................................................................

(In bed Amber was tossing and turning.. she tried so hard to get to sleep but no matter what she just couldn't stop thinking about Bray..and what he'd said earlier that evening.... Sitting up, she turns her head slightly to look at Jay, he's fast asleep and looks so innocent.. "How can I hurt him?" .. she thought.. "But would it be justifiable in the case of love?" .. "If I love Bray, shouldn't I let him know? .. Shouldn't I satisfy my heart? Or should I stay with Jay to avoid hurting another? .. Can I really continue living a lie?" .. These are the questions that went racing through Amber's mind.... Most women would LOVE to have two guys fighting over them.. but Amber hated how things lay between her and Bray right now.. how they were barely speaking just tore her heart out..... In HER head she was in the worse possible situation that she'd ever had to deal with.. deciding whether to listen to her head and stay with her current lover to spare his feelings or listen to her heart and be with her one true love..

Bray's past words echoed in her mind.... BRAY: "Isn't it worse to pretend? .. to live a lie?  .. I mean what about LOVE Amber? .. Doesn't that count for anything?"


(In that instance.. Her mind was made up... She wanted him back.. and right now she couldn't care less who she hurt along the way.. At that moment all that mattered is what she wanted ... and she knew exactly how to get him back!)
_____________________________________________________________

-End of Episode 6-

No comments:

Post a Comment