Please enable JavaScript to access this page.

The Tribe - Season 6 - Episode 22 (Fiction)

(The following morning the gang gathered in the cafe, Ved was quizzing Ram over Cloe... And Lex and Tai-san hadn't taken their eyes nor hands off each other since Tai-san's return the previous evening... Bray and Amber seemed closer and you could sense the good vibes in the atmosphere as laughter errupted from the cafe as they enjoyed breakfast together as a Tribe..)

TRUDY: Brady didn't sleep too well last night, I'm surprised she's so lively this morning.. (She laughs)
GEL: She's a baby, babies are always happy & giggling
TRUDY: No, Gel.. I think it's more to do with the atmosphere around here.. Spirits are lifted and children, they sense these things.. And more to the point, she's not a baby, she's a little girl
AMBER: (Standing up) .. Listen up guys! ..We've all been through so much this past month, and we all want things to just settle down....That's why I've arranged a meeting for all the tribe leaders in the city this afternoon... so we can do what we set out to do at the party, ... but.... never got round to... Now as leaders of this Tribe, Lex, Bray & Myself will be representing the Mallrat's..
LEX: I'm not going anywhere.. I've only just got Tai-san back.. We deserve to spend some time together... (Lex demanded)
BRAY: Lex we NEED you there...please don't be unreasonable about this..
LEX: Unreasonable? .. I haven't seen my wife in ...(pauses).. I don't even know how long..... and you think it's unreasonable for me to want to spend some time with her?
TAI-SAN: (Trying to calm the situation with reason).. Lex it's in your role title as Tribe leader .. it'll only be for an hour or so... and I'll still be here when you get back...
LEX: (Shaking his head).. No way.. If I'm going to be somewhere more than a 10 minute walk from here.. Tai-san comes with me..
AMBER: Lex..
LEX: No Amber.. You don't understand.. Everytime I've been somewhere without her.. she's been taken from me.. and I am NOT losing her again.. I CAN'T risk it... You want me at that meeting? .... then Tai-san comes too.... or no deal...
SLADE: (Sympathising with Lex).. I think he's got a point.. If I'd lost Ebony that many times.. I'd be the same..
(Ebony Smiles up at Slade)
VED: And I never had chance to lose Cloe more than once , thanks to a certain someone.. (Replies Ved turning to Ram)
JAY: Leave it... Ved
LEX: (Turning to Slade)..Thanks Man.... (Turns back to Bray & Amber).. Well?
BRAY: (Admitting defeat) .. Okay.. Tai-san comes with us.. The rest of you stay in the mall & do what you like..
AMBER: And Ram.. You get on Jack's computer and find Cloe..
RAM: I'll do my best
SALENE: Your best? .. Your best is only good enough if she's found Ram.. try harder..
RAM: What do you want from me?... This isn't easy you know.. Her information was in Mega's core files.. I don't even know if I rescued those files..
AMBER: Just try your best to locate her.... We can't ask for anything more.. but that you try .. I'm going to freshen up..
(Amber smiles & leaves the cafe)
RUBY: (Following Amber) ..Hey Amber..
AMBER: Oh hey Ruby..
RUBY: I haven't had chance to ask yet..
AMBER: Oh I know, I'm sorry.. Things have bee pretty full on last night & this morning.. Is there something you need?...
RUBY: No.. It's just...I'd like to look after little Bray.. It helps fill the void ... since.. (bow's her head) .. Well since I found the test negative.. He's a good kid... Besides it'll give Trudy alone time... with just her & Brady..
AMBER: (Smiling) .. If your sure.. Then .. please, that'd be a great help..
(Ruby nods)
AMBER: Thanks.. (She replies, and heads for the bathroom)
..................................................................................
GEL: Bray, do I really have to stay indoors.. it's so boring..
RUBY: You could give..Lottie a make over.. keep her out of trouble.. (She winks)
GEL: Her? .. She's a theif.. How do I know she wouldn't steal my make up?
MAY: Gel.. get over yourself
VED: Or you could dye my roots..
JAY: Ved?
VED: I'm bored and honestly they need doing..
GEL: I think I can make time for that.. if you don't try anything..
(Ved shoots her a "you wish" kind of expression.. )
LEX: (Turning to Tai-san).. Do you think we could spend some time together this morning before we go babe?..
TAI-SAN: I was beginning to wonder when you'd ask..
(The pair leave the cafe, hand in hand)
EBONY: (Watching as Lex & Tai-san leave, she turns her attention to Slade) .. Anyway...
SLADE: Something on your mind?
EBONY: Yeah.. if it's a meeting like all the others.. it'll need security.. fancy it?
SLADE: Sure..
EBONY: We'll need to run it by Bray first.. but..
SLADE: (Nodding).. I'm in..
DARRYL: (Clearly bored) .. Think you might need some extra muscle? .. I've got nothing better to do..
(Ebony & Slade laugh)
EBONY: If we needed 'muscle' Darryl.. we'd approach Lex or Jay for the job.. You're not quite there yet..
DARRYL: Well Lex can't, he's got to be in the meeting .. and Jay's set to look after the women and children here.. so I thought..
SLADE: We'd need you?..
EBONY: I think you'd be of more use here... baby sitting..
DARRYL: (Standing up) .. Suit yourself..
................................................................................

(Meanwhile in their room, Lex and Tai-san are laying together in bed)
TAI-SAN: (Running her finger down Lex's forehead, over his nose and to his lips..) .. Aren't you going to show me what I've been missing, whilst I've been away??.... We've got plenty of it to catch up on.. (She smiles)
(Lex smiles at her, looking into her eyes as Tai-san leans closer and the couple kiss tenderly enjoying a passionate moment)
LEX: (Pulling away) ..Ah, babe...
TAI-SAN: (Confused).. Whats the matter??
LEX: Oh nothing.. nothing's wrong.. Except.. I don't have any..
TAI-SAN: (Raising her eyebrow).. Protection? .. Don't worry about that..
LEX: It's taken care of?? .. (He asks)
TAI-SAN: (Smiling) .. No... but Lex.. (She takes hold of his hand and their fingers entwine..) .. Whatever happens.. well it happens.. doesn't it..?
LEX: You serious? .. You're ready for this?..
TAI-SAN: Aren't you?
LEX: (Pauses).. I'm ready...

 (The couple kiss passionately & pull the covers over their heads..)
___________________________________________

 -End of Episode 22-

4 comments:

  1. When is the next chapter comming!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I wanna know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Common put up the next episode please pretty please we do aprishate it thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. cam someone send me the link to the next episode please !

    ReplyDelete