Please enable JavaScript to access this page.

The Tribe - Season 6 - Episode 9 ... (Fiction)


-Episode 9-

(That evening Trudy and Amber were in Amber and Bray's room having a heart to heart.. Amber had a lot on her mind and just needed room to vent.. Trudy being the reliable person she was, always had time for her friends... Although "their" friendship had been tested to the limit at times.. Trudy was always there for Amber.... Trudy was the most loyal friend that Amber had ever had.. and that is why she'd share all her thoughts and feelings with Trudy over any of the other females in the tribe.. but this time Trudy also had a secret to share)

AMBER: (Pacing).. God.. "What", do we do with Jay? .. Do we kick him out? .. Doe's he stay? .. WHAT? .. (she says motioning with her hands)
TRUDY: Amber, calm down.. he hasn't committed any crimes against the whole tribe.. If he's to be given the boot that's for everyone to decide remember?
AMBER: Yeah.. but Trudy, I can't bear looking at him right now.. He makes me so angry.. I still can't believe what he did
TRUDY: Let me ask you something..
(Amber comes to a halt.. slightly tired from all the pacing.. She gives Trudy her full attention)
AMBER: Go on.. (Amber replies impatiently)
TRUDY: Okay.. Say Bray had never returned..but he was out there somewhere.. BUT, you didn't have any proof..  And you'd found out this information from Ram.. What would you do about it?
AMBER: How do you mean?
TRUDY: Well.. would you have broken up with Jay, or would you have carried on?
AMBER: What has this got to do with anything?
TRUDY: It's important
AMBER: Okay.. Well I'd have forced Ram to tell me Bray's destination.. and if he didn't know.. I'd have made him help me track him down
TRUDY: That's not what I asked
AMBER: Fine.. Yes.. I'd have dumped Jay.. How could I stay with someone who'd lied to me, just so he could be with me? .. Jay crossed the line.. he knew how strongly I loved Bray... So I'd have dropped him so quickly for betraying my trust..  Why anyway?
TRUDY: I just didn't want to hear you contradict yourself that's all .. (she smiled)
(Trudy tilted her head.. she really wanted to tell Amber about the other night, because she hated keeping secrets from her... but she couldn't.. She didn't want to destroy Bray and Amber.. so she kept quiet)
.................................................................................................

(In the cabin living space.. Lex and Zoe we're going up and down the room carrying things from one room to another.. they had already started to Move their things into Jack and Ellie's old room.. )

GEL: Give it back you little thief before I break your fingers.. you won't be stealing anything from anyone else again
LOTTIE: I haven't got it.. I haven't got anything of yours.. (she yelled hiding behind Bray)
(Lottie didn't know Bray all that well.. and she'd only known him the few day's they'd been in the cabin but somehow she felt safe hiding behind him.. Probably because he was the tallest one there)
BRAY: Woah... Cool it.. What's going on here?
GEL: Ask her..She stole it
EBONY: So little miss pick pocket strikes again huh? .. (Ebony pipes up)
BRAY: Stole what exactly?
GEL: My hairbrush
(Bray can't believe he was hearing this.. "A hairbrush? Is that it? .. Is she for Real".. he thought.. By the way Gel was screaming the odds, anyone would have thought Lottie had stolen something a lot more valuable than a hairbrush.. Bray has no words.. he just sighs.. all this shouting for a stupid hairbrush)
MAY: Oh.. Her hairbrush is like 'gold' to Gel.. (May says clearing Bray's confusion)
GEL: (still screaming).. I KNOW, you've got it.. Your the only one who steals.. And you'd better give it back.. NOW
LEX: What's going on?
GEL: Lottie stole my hairbrush.. And I want it now
LEX: You mean 'THIS' hairbrush? .. (he says pulling a pink hairbrush from behind his back)
(Everyone smirks.. they're dying to laugh.. All they could think of was Lex with a PINK hairbrush)
GEL: Yes..Where did you find that? .. In her bag?
LEX: No.. Actually 'I' borrowed it
(The gang could no longer hold back their laughter.. Lex brushed his hair with a PINK hairbrush.. they could just imagine it.. and how camp it made him look.. not only because he was holding it.. but because he'd also admitted to using it)
SLADE: Anything we should know Lex? .. (he smiles jokingly)
LEX: There was nothing else to brush my hair with.
(Zoe appears behind Lex and places her arms around his waist and pops her head under his arm)
ZOE: There's nothing wrong with a guy taking pride in his appearance is there babe?
LEX: That's right.. And maybe if you lot were more bothered about the way YOU looked.. than what I brushed my hair with..  then maybe you'd all be as pretty.. (he answered defending himself .. but not realising the term he'd used)
EBONY: Pretty? .. Now that statement gave us all the proof we need.. (she laughs)
(Bray disappeared to put his son to bed.. whilst the others sat chatting among themselves)
LOTTIE: I'm bored.. (she complained)
AMBER: That's life, We're ALL Bored
SALENE: Where's Jay?
AMBER: I don't know.. (she answered in a tone that said "she didn't care either")
VED: He's in his room
RUBY: He's been in there since this afternoon..
RAM: Too ashamed to show his face perhaps?
AMBER: And so he should be.. (she snapped)
RUBY: Does anyone other than Amber.. have a problem with him?
(Everyone shakes their head)
RUBY: Well then..  I'm going to go and see him.. Maybe talk him into joining us.
AMBER: (angry).. I want him gone
BRAY: What's that? .. (Bray said emerging from his room and shutting the door)
TRUDY: Amber want's to kick Jay out
(Bray didn't like Jay, but he wasn't keen on throwing him out either.. He'd rather watch Jay stew)
BRAY: No.. As leader, I say he stays
AMBER: Have you gone completely mad? .. He can't be trusted.. he'll come between us
(Ruby emerges from Jay's room with Jay)
BRAY: No he won't.. I promise.. (he says kissing Amber on the forehead)
(Lex decides to be the first to speak to Jay)
LEX: Look buddy.. what you did to Bray and Amber was wrong man.. They didn't deserve that..
JAY: I know.. And I'm sorry .. (he says with great sincerity) 
AMBER: You should be..
SALENE: But ... we've discussed it and we don't hold it against you.. It's done and finished with.. Bray and Amber are together now.. And I think she's made her feelings quite clear... But stop hiding away.. you're still part of the tribe if you want to be.. on the terms that you actually help when we need you to.. You can't keep staying in your room all day!
(Amber looks away in disgust)
BRAY: Amber!
AMBER: I'm going out..  (she grabs her coat and heads for the door)
BRAY: Where are you going?
AMBER: I told you.. OUT
BRAY: Wait a minute.. Amber.... (raises his voice , overpowering the others).. Hey.. Listen up everyone.. I've got something to say..
(Everyone awaits eagerly .. wondering what Bray has to say next... Bray Kneels in front of Amber and pulls a tiny heart shaped box out of his pocket.. Amber steps back.. her mouth open slightley..she knew what he was going to say and she was speechless)
BRAY: (Opening the Box to reveal a beautiful gold ring encrusted with shining diamonds).. Would you do me the honour in making me the happiest man alive? .. Will you marry me? .. (he smiles)
(There's no hesitation from Amber.... ecstatic she drops her coat and throws herself at Bray)
AMBER: Yes..
(The room fills with cheers and clapping.. Everyone had waited for that day.. the day that their leaders would finally get engaged.. but nobody could be happier than Amber..)
_______________________________________________

-End Of Episode 9-


No comments:

Post a Comment